A Love/Hate Story...or Paul's Struggle to keep the Beast running!

A Love/Hate Story...or Paul's Struggle to keep the Beast running!

Friday, April 20, 2007

An explanation

So anyhoo, thought I'd explain the title of my blog seeing as how my mom got ticked once she figured it out...
(insert Mom voice)-"Oh Paul, that's horrible!"
me-"It's just a funny punk album title mom...I'm not actually drunk in public!"
Those of you who know punk will obviously recognize the classic NOFX album. As NOFX certainly has some of the quirkiest album and song titles ever, I thought I'd put up the top 5 other NOFX titles and albums (not at all based on goodness of any kind):

1. We threw Gasoline on the Fire and now we have stumps for arm and no eyebrows
2. Drugs are Good - Darren, I think you'll recall some good times with this song!!!!
3. I Want You to Want Me - cover but delightful
4. Don't Call Me White - just a funny song
5. The Brews - see #2!

No comments: