A Love/Hate Story...or Paul's Struggle to keep the Beast running!

A Love/Hate Story...or Paul's Struggle to keep the Beast running!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Got some seats!

Picked up a couple of seats for the car today for free! The drivers seat on my car is pretty haggard, so I'm planning on using the good foam bolsters from the seat I picked up and making one seat out of 3! Then I just have to make a pattern from the seat fabric and make new covers... I'm planning on rocking some sweet plaid as that's what the original GTI in the early 80's had. It's gonna be sweet!

2 comments:

James Ots said...

Are we going to get photos of the car as you fix it up?

Good to hear from you, by the way!

Paul Wood said...

yeah once i get the sebrings painted and mounted, i'll do up a little shoot! i do have some pics from the previous owner, but they aren't that great- your typical classifieds type of pics.