A Love/Hate Story...or Paul's Struggle to keep the Beast running!

A Love/Hate Story...or Paul's Struggle to keep the Beast running!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

What a day!

So today I had a great day at work. It was busy, I took a late lunch seguing into a late final coffee, and I was feeling great as I walked out of THD. Went to Canadian Tire (right beside my job), picked up some Semi-Synth oil so I could do an oil change, but could'nt find the Mothers Back to Black trim rejuvenator for my arches - great. Buy the oil, leave. Go to the VW dealership to pick up and OEM oil filter because I don't want to use the Shi-ite FRAM filter I have sitting aside (I did'nt buy it, the previous owner gave it to me. Only Bosch, Mann or Mahle filters will touch this car from now on). But no, the parts desk has gone home for the day and won't be open until Monday. I work on Monday - great! So my plans have all gone to the dogs. I go to the Cambodian Tire by the dealership to pick up the Back to Black. They have it, but they also have something else - mile frickin' long lineups! Three tills open to serve like a hundred people - I'm not exaggerating! So I had to wait like twenty minutes to buy 10 bucks worth of stuff. I leave and drive home. Enter the house and proceed to go feed the cat. Only to dicover Mika has decided to protest Aubrey and Colin's departure to Vancouver by taking like three dumps and a number one in front of his litter box. For those of you in shock, his litter box was clean and this is a regular protest that the little dickhead takes pleasure in!

So yeah, a good effing day! Frick Frick Frick Frick Frick Frick Frick!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha....I laughed so hard when I read this entry! It sounds just like you. Yeah, I hate it when you go one place and find some piece of crap you don't find and decide to pursue another product at a different store only to find they are not open and then end up at the first store only to find the line-ups have tripled in size and YOU have run out of time. Such is life. And the cat thing, man dude, that just sucks. Keep smilin:)